Top model with 4-way components
- Hi-Res certified dual tweeter module with two fmax domes
- 4-way speaker with bass reflex technology
- Klippel-optimized bass-midrange unit and subwoofer
- Ventilated voice-coil unit for maximum resilience and dynamics
- Spikes for secure positioning and acoustic decoupling
The increased size is due to the dual woofer used, with the result that the 507 has a 170 mm bass-midrange unit as well as woofers of the same size, enabling it to reproduce correspondingly lower frequencies.
It does, of course, also have the Hi-Res certified dual tweeter module with 2 fmax domes.
The front panel with its integrated wave guides also optimizes the dispersion characteristics.
Like all the speakers in the Signature 500 range, the sturdiest possible connection terminals are used, which allows the best cables to be used, as well as facilitating bi-wiring or bi-amping operation.
It goes without saying that the 507 is suitable both as a stereo speaker and as a front channel in a home cinema system.