Slim floor-standing model with 3.5-way components
- Hi-Res certified dual tweeter module with two fmax domes
- 3.5-way speaker with bass reflex technology
- Klippel-optimized bass-midrange unit and woofer
- Ventilated voice-coil unit for maximum resilience and dynamics
- Spikes for secure positioning and acoustic decoupling
It is equipped with the Hi-Res certified dual tweeter module with two fmax domes and also features a 170 mm bass-midrange unit as well a further 170 mm woofer.
The front panel with its integrated wave guides also optimizes the dispersion characteristics.
The spikes supplied with the package not only ensure secure positioning of the Signature 505, they can also be used for acoustic decoupling.
As a stereo speaker, it cuts an equally outstanding figure in terms of sound as it does in its role as a front channel in a home cinema system.