You’ll enjoy a wide range of sources and functions, from CD, USB and FM / DAB radio to the latest versions of Wi-Fi, MusicCast, AirPlay® and Bluetooth®.
Not only convenience, you get all the high sound quality you demand.
– MusicCast for audio enjoyment in every room
– Support for internet radio and various music streaming services
– Aluminium front panel with hairline finish
– High performance speaker with VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure) technology
– Supports 192 kHz/24-bit High Resolution Music (Flac / WAV / AIFF)
– Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming
– Supports Bluetooth output for pairing MCR-N470D and other Bluetooth equipped products
– AirPlay® allows music streaming from Mac, PC, iPod®, iPhone®, iPad®
– Control app for easy operations (MusicCast CONTROLLER)
– Front USB terminal for playback of USB memory (mass storage class)
– Enjoy digital radio from DAB / DAB+ tuner
– Colour: black and silver
MusicCast is a new revolution in network audio, use all your MusicCast products together or separately, it’s completely up to you.
Control it, all from one app, designed to be intuitive, quick and simple to use.
Use a soundbar, a wireless speaker, an AV Receiver, Hi-Fi audio whichever suits you best, mix and match then expand your MusicCast system as time goes on.
All new from Yamaha, the MusicCast system brings everything to everywhere for everyone.
Enjoy All Your Music Sources
MusicCast employs a high performance wireless network to deliver music and audio enjoyment.
It can stream digital music content from your smartphone, PC or NAS to other MusicCast devices in your home.
Audio content from Bluetooth-connected smartphones or tablets can also be streamed to MusicCast devices in multiple rooms.
The MCR-N470D maintains the design image of Yamaha Hi-Fi components, presenting an extremely high-class, sophisticated appearance. The centre unit has a front panel made of high-grade aluminium with a hairline finish that looks clean and elegant. Adding this stylish system to your audio room will increase your listening pleasure.
VCCS Vibration Control Cabinet Structure Technology
To prevent unwanted cabinet vibration, Yamaha developed an internal structure called VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure) that uses strategically placed pieces of a composite material providing excellent vibration isolation performance. In addition, three legs provide additional shock absorption, considerably enhancing sound quality. The speaker terminals are high-grade, gold-plated screw type.