The M-6 is a compact, 2.5-way, floorstanding speaker. The speaker is designed around an ultralight ribbon planar tweeter and two paper-polypropylene compound bass-midrange drivers. The bass driver assists up to app. 300 Hz for added bass capability.
The bass driver assists up to app. 300 Hz for added bass capability. The speaker is front ported in the bottom and is crossed over at 3.5 kHz with a second order filter.
- Size: (WxHxD) 151 x 900 x 198 mm
- Weight: 15,8 kg
- Freq. response: 50 Hz – 30 kHz
- Impedance: > 4 ohm
- Crossover: 3.5 KHz – 2. order acoustic slope 300 Hz – 1. order
- Enclosure: Heavily braced, ventilated box design with front loaded port
- Drive units: 1 sealed ribbon tweeter with kapton/aluminum sandwich membrane
- 2 paper-polypropylene coned 4,5″ bass/mid driver with underhung magnet system
- Finish: Black-piano or White-piano
- Amplification: We recommend high quality amplifiers >50W